Dear Local business owner,
Does Your Current Queue Management System Cost Too Much and Provide Too Little?
Do you want to display much more than 2 digits to your waiting customers?
Are you looking for a Professional Queue Management Solution that your business DESERVES?
If your answer to any of the questions above is yes, then congrats! You have come to the end of you journey.
And here’s why…
We at PresentationPoint.com present you the Best Professional Queue Management solution. We call it CounterPoint.
What is Counterpoint? Counterpoint is a Breakthrough Revolutionary PowerPoint queue Management Software that has completely taken counter display to the Next Level. Counterpoint is simply a PowerPoint add-on that enables you display your counter. It is a professional waiting queue management system for your waiting areas, post offices, help desks, shops, counters etc.
With CounterPoint, you can display more than just two digits to your customers. You can display your company name and logo, opening hours, adverts, promotions, announcements etc. People still take a number when they come in but they will now be entertained by a nice presentation or infotainment system.
To use CounterPoint, you need:
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- CounterPoint PowerPoint Software
- A Computer
- LCD/LED/Plasma display or Television
- Ticket or number dispenser or printer at the entrance
- A normal mouse, a PowerPoint presenter stick or any device that can stimulate a mouse left and right click
- You get to display your counter on a larger screen or display like LED/LCD monitors or televisions
- You get to place adverts, instructions, messages, promotions, opening hours and much more
- You can play a notification sound file to your customers whenever a number is changed
- You get a less expensive display and simple-to-use queue management system
How it Works
Contrary to your expectations, Counterpoint is relatively easy to use.
- You just design your PowerPoint slides with your messages and promotions. Typical messages for shops are name and logo, opening hours, like us on fb, promotions etc.
- You can add a text box and declare it as a counter. This can be done on one slide or all slides.
- You have the option to jump to that one slide with that counter, in case the counter value is incremented. When you use it on all slides, you can continue your slideshow with automatic and timed advancing.
- Optionally you can also choose a sound file to be played when the number is changed.
- You increase the counter with a click of your mouse. Left click is +1, right click pops up a form where you can correct the number if needed.
Every moment lost is a missed opportunity to move your business forward. Don’t take a chance when it comes to your company and your business.
Click to Purchase CounterPoint or Download the Free Trial software today.
i want to know is we have 90 feet of counter space 6 12 feet case and some 8 feet and 6 feet cases we only use 1 number the employee’s help 1 person at a time and follow the customer thru the store so we only use 1 number system for the whole store but would like to have 4 to 5 screens up so over a long space customers can see when there number is called also can you advance the number from more than one place
thank you bobby difeo
That all looks fine. Good idea to use multiple monitor to repeat the same number. With our CounterPoint, you can also play an audible signal whenever the number changes, to get even more attention.
Hi, Can you name some of your clients who uses the software.
Hi, I cannot share details here on this post here, but I will send you a PM.
Can we make 3 numbers on one screen? for example 201, 202, 203 after the 201 if I right click the mouse the display number will be 204, 202, 203. Would that be possible?
Yes possible but with our DataPoint product since this needs more than one counter. See this reference: https://www.presentationpoint.com/blog/case-study-as-belgium-town-hall/