Runs on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, 2016, 2019 or Microsoft 365 (Desktop Applications).
Non-profit and educational institutions are eligible for substantial discounts on our software. Contact us with an email from your organization to get a coupon code.
DataPoint 3.0 Industrial edition
From: €99 / month
Do you want to show your Industry 4.0 or OPC data in real-time on a television screen in your office or factory?
One license to use the DataPoint plugin on one computer, as an extension to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365. With DataPoint you can connect your presentation to more than 25 different data providers (OPC, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, text files, CSV files, XML, JSON, Facebook, Twitter, Salesforce and so on). Once you have a data connection, then you can use text boxes, images, tables, charts and more to display real-time information.
In addition, you can use our OPC or Industry 4.0 data provider. OPC stands for Open Platform Communications, a common interface in industrial equipment and the Internet of things.
You can use the Industrial edition in 3 different ways:
- A linked presentation is refreshed automatically when you open it
- Run the slide show and DataPoint will continue to update your data at regular intervals
- Generate snapshot presentations for distribution of static but up-to-date presentations to your colleagues and customers.
With the Industrial edition you cannot:
- Generate individual snapshot presentations. That is reserved for the Enterprise edition.
- Use the command-line generator to generate snapshot presentations in batch or scripting.
Enter the number of licenses you desire in the grey number box to make your purchase.