We have created many videos showing various aspects of how DataPoint can be used to connect PowerPoint to data to create digital signage, digital menu boards, and data-driven presentations. But these videos are scattered across our blog and YouTube Channel, making it hard to see all the features in one place.
To make it easier for our fans and clients to understand the full power of DataPoint, we have put together this DataPoint software demo video that covers most of the features of DataPoint in a single video.
Contact us if you have any questions about whether DataPoint can solve the problem you are looking at.
In this video, you will see:
- How to add the date and a clock to your slides
- Show a real-time RSS feed on a slide
- Use data scrolling to create virtual slides
- Set up a slide with live weather information of a specific location
- Create a menu-list with pricing based on Excel data
- Display a rotating needle on a dashboard to simulate a real-time KPI
- And finally a complete overview of all data providers of DataPoint