Runs on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, 2019, 2021 or Microsoft 365 (Desktop Applications)
DataPoint Standard edition for PowerPoint 2016, 2019, 2021 and Office 365
One time license fee
Do you want to save time and money with real-time linking your slides to data sources, instant data updates, and no more copy-paste errors? Or maybe, you need to mail merge data into 100s of slides? One time linking, and 1000 times your boss’ smile.
One license to use the DataPoint plugin on one computer, as an extension to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365. With DataPoint you can connect your presentation to more than 25 different data providers (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, text files, CSV files, XML, JSON, Facebook, Twitter, Salesforce and so on). Once you have a data connection, then you can use text boxes, images, tables, charts and more to display real-time information.
You can use the Standard edition in 3 different ways:
- A linked presentation is refreshed automatically when you open it
- Run the slide show and DataPoint will continue to update your data at regular intervals
- Generate snapshot presentations for distribution of static but up-to-date presentations to your colleagues and customers
With the Standard edition you cannot:
- Generate individual snapshot presentations. That is reserved for the Enterprise edition.
- Use the command-line generator to generate snapshot presentations in batch or scripting.
- Use the OPC or Industry 4.0 data provider. That is for the Industrial edition.
Enter the number of licenses desired into the grey number box and click the signup button.