To keep our world leading position in digital signage and data-driven presentations, we are constantly making our software more useful to our customers by continually adding new features. Many of our new features are suggested by users like you.
Here are the new features we have added recently:
- Google Calendar integration
- Google Sheets integration
- Microsoft Exchange Server integration
- JSON integration
- OData integration
- Text to speech
- Microsoft SharePoint integration
- Weather feeds
- Facebook Likes integration
- Points to plot shapes at x,y positions
- Play notification sounds
- Dynamic column selection
- Yammer Integration
- Improved RSS Feeds with automatic image downloads
- Over 200 professionally designed free PowerPoint template slides
- Data caching in DataPoint
Unlike most other companies, we have not increased our price for over 5 years.
To support the programming talent and support team that creates and supports these continual new features, we will be increasing our prices effective January 1st, 2018.
As a thank you for being our subscriber, we are giving you this advance notice so you can pick up additional licenses or upgrades at the old price until Dec 31, 2017.
Remember that with our software you only pay once and there are no monthly fees. If you have questions about which software and license is best for your organization, please contact us.